Here is our most superpowered plugin restructured and refined to work in the latest release of Unreal Engine - 4.11!
Just a few things this time as we've been feverishly working behind the scenes on the new Slate-based IDE and our new web site. Here is what you get with this update:
- supports UE 4.11.0-release
- structural changes for UE4 Marketplace readiness (all binary libs and DLLs as well as SkookumIDE now included in repository via Git Large File System (LFS); FilterPlugin.ini)
- plugin now allows flexible folder placement (in engine or project plugins folder)
- Sk binaries now located inside Pak file for better platform compatibility
- generated overlay
Engine-Generated now allows for shallower folder hierarchy to mitigate Windows
- SkookumScript now disabled (does not come up) when engine is in project wizard mode
- misc tweaks, 4.11 adjustments and bug fixes
Due to significant architectural changes between 4.9/4.10 and 4.11, and the imminent Marketplace release of our plugin, we are dropping support of UE 4.9 and 4.10 as of today. (You can always get the old versions and you can modify the existing Plugin code yourself if you need an older version to work.) However, we are planning to again support at least two versions at any given time beginning with the release of 4.12.
How to get your hands on it
Instructions on getting the plugin and its use can be found here:
Again, please tell us (on this forum) if you encounter any glitches or have trouble setting up or running this update!