[Resolved] Build errors related to SkDebug.cpp

Since latest drop I’m getting some errors when building shipping:

\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(843): error C2039: 'get_debug_info': is not a member of 'SkInvokedContextBase'
\Public\SkookumScript/SkInvokedBase.hpp(268): note: see declaration of 'SkInvokedContextBase'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(850): error C2039: 'get_next_expression': is not a member of 'SkDebug'
\Public\SkookumScript/SkDebug.hpp(710): note: see declaration of 'SkDebug'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(850): error C3861: 'get_next_expression': identifier not found
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(855): error C2039: 'm_source_idx': is not a member of 'SkExpressionBase'
\Public\SkookumScript/SkInvokedBase.hpp(32): note: see declaration of 'SkExpressionBase'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(855): error C2039: 'm_debug_info': is not a member of 'SkExpressionBase'
\Public\SkookumScript/SkInvokedBase.hpp(32): note: see declaration of 'SkExpressionBase'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(855): error C2660: 'SkDebugInfo::set_info': function does not take 1 arguments
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(860): error C2039: 'm_source_idx': is not a member of 'SkExpressionBase'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(860): error C2039: 'm_debug_info': is not a member of 'SkExpressionBase'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(860): error C2660: 'SkDebugInfo::set_info': function does not take 1 arguments
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(875): error C2039: 'as_invoke_string': is not a member of 'SkInvokedContextBase'
\Public\SkookumScript/SkInvokedBase.hpp(268): note: see declaration of 'SkInvokedContextBase'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(875): error C2664: 'SkCallStack::Entry::Entry(SkCallStack::Entry &&)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'uint16_t' to 'const SkCallStack::Entry &'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(875): note: Reason: cannot convert from 'uint16_t' to 'const SkCallStack::Entry'
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(875): note: No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous
\Private\SkookumScript\SkDebug.cpp(879): error C2039: 'get_debug_info': is not a member of 'SkInvokedContextBase'

I feel like maybe I need an #ifdef or WITH_EDITOR somewhere. Will investigate tomorrow when I’m fully awake, just wanted to put a pin on the board.

Hmm these should be fixed. Let me check…

Hmm I’ve built Shipping successfully in both master and 4.14 branches. Are you sure you got latest? It should be fixed in latest.

Darn, sorry about that, I just pulled latest and it did update, looks like I was on 3916 :astonished: Builds are working again.