Hey trusted testers! We just posted an update of the latest greatest new SkookumIDE.
Works with 4.13, 4.14 and 4.15!
- added standard buttons to toolbar
- multi editor widgets V1.0
- there a two kinds of tabs: the preview tab and the "pinned" (non-preview) editor tabs
- single clicking a member opens or repopulates the preview tab
- double clicking a member opens a pinned tab
- editing code in the preview tab will turn it into a pinned tab (icon changes)
- closing a pinned tab with unsaved edits will ask if to save, if "no" is chosen the text chunk will be reverted (reloaded from disk)
- cleaned up project reloading so that upon deletion of files on disk, the members/classes now properly reflect that
- when a new class/data member/routine is created, the text chunk is now immediately synced to disk after creation (otherwise this puts the new pinned tab system in an problematic situation)
- when a new data member is created, the caret is now placed on the new data member
- when a new routine is created, the caret is now placed in the body of the new routine, ready to enter code
- in SSkIDE shortcut pointers to widgets are now weak pointers so that widgets can go away without being held on to by the shared pointer
- members are now auto-selected whenever a tab is user-activated
- Open in Explorer support for Overlay window
- File -> Exit implementation
- added named pipe server to both ensure one instance of app and to transfer command-line args to existing app
- made relevant command line switches work for Slate IDE
- added initial project command line switch
- launch of IDE from runtime specifies start project on command-line
- reworked initialization order
- changed assert message to match buttons
- fixed bug where loading the same project again would lose the project name in the title bar
- fixed broken project file filter specification in open project dialog
- fixed crash due to missing null pointer check
- fixed crash during shutdown while something is in the log print message queue
How to get it?
P4 users: Just sync to P4 from
GitHub users: Pull latest from GitHub, download the latest SkookumIDE executable and place into your SkookumScript plugin folder into
As usual, enjoy and let us know if you run into any issues!