SkookumScript now supports the Robo Recall Mod Kit! Wield the power of SkookumScript to retire your robos yet more creatively!
Here is how you install SkookumScript into your Robo Recall mod kit:
- Open Epic Games Launcher, go to the
Moddingtab and choose the
- Install Robo Recall. If you have Robo recall already installed make sure it is updated to its latest version.
- Ensure you have Git installed and Git Large File Storage (Git LFS) is enabled. (See extra info on installing Git LFS.)
- Open a command prompt.
- cd to the
RoboRecall/Pluginsfolder inside RoboRecall, and run this command:
git clone https://github.com/AgogLabs/SkookumScript-UnrealEngine.git SkookumScript -b robo-recall
- Place a new file SkookumScript.ini into the
Note: You can also find this file - and the following replacement files - in the
RoboRecallsubfolder of the SkookumScript plugin folder
<path_to_robo_recall>\RoboRecall\Source\Odin\Odin.Build.cswith this file
<path_to_robo_recall>\RoboRecall\Source\Odin\Odin.cppwith this file
<path_to_robo_recall>\RoboRecall\RoboRecall.uprojectwith this file
- Run Robo Recall from Epic Games Launcher
- You will get a message box asking you if you would like to rebuild the SkookumScript modules. Click Yes.
- The SkookumIDE should launch and UE4 should boot into the hub level.
- Click the play button, exit the elevator, walk a few steps forward and look left onto the holo station teleport location. In the SkookumIDE workbench, enter
5.do[CrawlerCharacter.spawn_at_xform(Actor@'HolostationTeleportLocation'.transform)]. 5 crawlers should get spawned that will squirm out to get you!
Let us know if you run into any trouble!