We just posted our latest greatest SkookumScript plugin and SkookumDemo project on GitHub!
New in this release
- Standalone game build targets now supported in Debug, Development, Shipping configurations on both Win64 and Win32 platforms!
- SkookumDemo now supports packaging and can be packaged as a standalone application
- Optimizations in Blueprint integration (this feature is still work in progress though)
- SkookumScript compiled binaries moved up one folder in the hierarchy (please delete
SkookumScriptfolders in both your
- Numerous small bug fixes and tweaks
How to install/update
This latest release is available only on GitHub! Please follow our installation/update guide on how to install it! If you are using the Epic Games Launcher (installed engine), please wait for our next release which will also support the brand new Unreal Engine ‘4.9.0-preview’.
And remember to delete the
SkookumScript folders in both your
SkookumDemo/Content folders! (SkookumScript compiled binaries moved up one folder in the hierarchy)
Find the branches
4.8 and soon
4.9 on GitHub!
Note: With Unreal Engine 4.9 on the horizon, we are as of now no longer updating the plugin for Unreal Engine 4.7.
[Of course if you have a project using an earlier version of the Unreal Engine, the plugin source is available and you can always update it or integrate changes from new plugin releases on your own. Please feel free to submit pull requests for any changes to old versions so that you and others can benefit from each others’ efforts.]