Hey folks. Currently you can grab the 4.21 release off of github. Further updates will be coming for marketplace users.
The primary feature of the new release is the support of 4.21. We did manage to squeeze in a few other bug fixes along the way.
- Struct usage no longer crashes in packaged games
UObject has no embedded instanceerror when accessing structs
- Resolve raw data before calling sk constructor
!(). This prevents crashing in packaged games that access raw data in the constructor.
SkookumScriptBehaviorComponentfrom creating an orphaned instance. This caused
SkookumScriptBehaviorComponentto be null perpetually and any variables within it to be inaccessible.
- Reset elapsed world time tracking every time the world comes up for play. Previously it would only be reset on 1st play.
- Prevent IDE crash during long startups where source control status window was queried before the IDE was initialized
- Prevent script file rename errors when moving blueprints in
If you have any questions please let us know. If any pioneers pull down from github and build, please relay your results. More soon.